new sisters

new sisters
Penelope holding 10 day old Violet

Monday, August 5, 2013

Three







My sweet Violet is three. Hard for me to believe this is true. We celebrated her day quietly. She had her home made pizza and her chocolate cake with yellow frosting and sprinkles on top. She wore her special birthday party dress that used to be Pen's. She got her very own jewelry box, which she has asked for for more than a year. Her dear big sister gave her a stuffed cat that she sewed herself over many nap times. A few stitches here, several there, all while Violet napped. Penelope was very excited to give it to Vi, and Vi loved it. I love this little person so very much. I wish she wouldn't grow up quite so fast, wish we could just linger here at the beginning of three a little longer, and I love her so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment