new sisters

new sisters
Penelope holding 10 day old Violet

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Very Cutest Punkins

Penelope at one year, picking pumpkins.


Penelope with her "pum pum"

Violet at one year picking pumpkins.

Violet swinging at the apple orchard.

Penelope swinging at the apple orchard.
I can't believe how cute they both are in these pictures. I remember that Penelope called pumpkins pum pums. Violet has no word for them yet, although this afternoon when I was frustrated with Pen and began to count out loud from one to three for her to stop doing what she was doing I said "one" and Violet said "two, three"!

They are such very different people, but both the cutest pum pums ever.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, sounds like you might do that one-to-three counting with some frequency, heh? As I said in my email: the hat, the hat, the hat. It turns them right into pum pums - yes, the cutest pum pums ever.

    ReplyDelete