new sisters

new sisters
Penelope holding 10 day old Violet

Friday, March 11, 2011

Has Spring Sprung?

Starting Seeds
Trying on Bathing Suits
Not Entirely Sure About Swings
Pen Rocking the Eccentric Bag Lady Look
So Happy To Tire Swing Again!
Slide
Little Miss Sunshine
Splash!

Happiness

Stuffed In The Stroller AGAIN While Pen Runs Around
Could it be? Has spring begun? Maybe, I am hesitant to say so, I don't want to jinx us all, but I think it may be true. We have been able to get out for a nice walk for a couple days now, which has made such a huge difference in our collective sanety. Penelope was happy to try out her new raincoat and boots today, and I didn't mind the rain because it was warm enough to be out and not freezing. The birds are singing, we have seen crocus and snowdrops and the daffodils are growing taller. And just today we spied pussy willow. Hurray for that happy, little, soft and furry bud. How can you not be glad to see it's return!

I'm afraid to get too excited, but I am, really I am! It's been a long, hard winter. We will enjoy this spring as much as we can. Oh, will we ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment