new sisters

new sisters
Penelope holding 10 day old Violet

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Mermaids

I love this picture!



Swim class is officially over for this year. We'll start up again the middle of next month. I'm glad to have Sundays back again. Being tied up every Sunday afternoon is a drag, but Penelope loves her class, so I've kept it up. At the last class Violet refused her lesson, and chose to sit with me as I knit and eat apple slices and watch her sister swim. She did go in with Steve for a bit. Penelope, on the other hand, swam for hours and enjoyed her class. Her teacher had her practicing the backstroke forever across the length of the pool. Later, at family swim she asked me to take this movie of her swimming on her back - not doing the backstroke though, because her backstroke muscles were too worn out from class.  I love my mermaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment