new sisters

new sisters
Penelope holding 10 day old Violet

Friday, December 28, 2012

Our Family has Expanded a Bit
















Itty Bitty


Fergus




More fun than Barbies, these must be the best groomed guinea pigs anywhere.








It's been two weeks, so I guess it's safe to introduce our new boys. We didn't know if they would be able to stay together, as they are not litter-mates, but they are best friends now, and I believe they are here to stay.

I first brought Itty bitty, or Magick as he is also called, home two weeks ago today. I hadn't planned on buying a pet, but we have been talking about guinea pigs for over a year now, so it wasn't completely unplanned either. It was a surprise to the girls though. After bringing the tiny four week old baby piggie home I brought the girls to our local pet store to buy some stuff for him and the owner let us have Fergus. He said to try it out and if they got along we could keep him. We took a chance on Fergus, and are so glad we did, I do believe he is everyone's favorite. They are darling, funny, and sweet. Penelope has waited so long to have a pet to love. I love that they are quiet, clean, and not running around the house. They are the cutest little beings, well, aside from my little girls, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment