new sisters

new sisters
Penelope holding 10 day old Violet

Monday, July 22, 2013

Birthday Number Six

Beautiful Birthday Girl.

With her bow.






The cake she asked for. Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting on top and peanut butter frosting in the middle.

Smiling as her family sings happy birthday to her.

Pig wearing the new outfit I sewed for her and sitting on top of the leftover cake.
Her birthday was quieter this year than in years past. No big party. No guests joining us. But she got what she wanted most of all. A bow and arrow set. And she had a special breakfast with her mama and sister. I made her gluten free, vegan, pineapple pizza for dinner, and the cake she requested, and home made ice cream too. Her daddy got home in time for dinner and we all went to the park to play with the bow and arrow for a while before returning home for cake.

I think she was happy with her day. I love her so much. I have loved loving her for these past six years. I hope she enjoys six with all her might, and I am excited to start another year of her life with her. My beautiful Penelope Roane.

No comments:

Post a Comment